We have almost every team in action and the injury record is one of the most extensive of the season. More news will emerge ahead of the opening tip and it’s imperative to follow this injury report throughout the night. We have almost 25 teams to discuss, so let’s go ahead and get started!
- Damian Lillard (Calf) OUT
- Caris LeVert (ankle) Doubtful
- James Harden (foot) OUT
- Joel Embiid (foot) OUT
- Tyrese Maxey (foot) OUT
- Tobias Harris (hip) Doubtful
- Gordon Hayward (Shoulder) Questionable
- LaMelo Ball (ankle) Doubtful
- Marcus Smart (ankle) Doubtful
- Robert Williams (knee) OUT
- Jimmy Butler (knee) OUT
- Tyler Herro (ankle) Questionable
- Pascal Siakam (groin) OUT
- Gary Trent (hip) Questionable
- Lonzo Ball (knee) OUT
- Khris Middleton (wrist) OUT
- Devin Vassell (ankle) Doubtful
- Nikola Jokic (Protocols) Doubtful
- Jamal Murray (Logs) Doubtful
- Aaron Gordon (illness) Doubtful
- Cade Cunningham (shin) OUT
- Saddiq Bey (ankle) Doubtful
- Isaiah Stewart (foot) Doubtful
- Mike Conley (Achilles) OUT
- Paul George (knee) Doubtful
Nikola Jokic (C – DEN): $11,600 DraftKings, $10,500 FanDuel
It was exciting to see Jokic back in action on Tuesday and the big man returned to his Kia MVP ways, losing a rebound staying just short of a triple-double en route to 60.3 DK points. That’s the stud we’ve grown accustomed to, with Joker averaging over 60 fantasy points per game since 2020. He’s also scored at least 40 fantasy points in all but a handful of those games, averaging 60 points in his two OKC encounters that year.
De’Aaron Fox (PG – SAC): $9,400 DraftKings, $9,700 FanDuel
It’s about time Fox’s price surged above $10,000. The speedster has at least 36 DK points in every game he’s finished, putting him just under a 50-point average. He should continue that streak against Atlanta, who play at the fifth fastest pace in the NBA. In three encounters with the Hawks in the past two years, Fox averaged 48 fantasy points per game.
Brandon Ingram (SG/SF – NOP): $8,400 DraftKings, $8,100 FanDuel
Ingram has averaged 45 points in his last three games and his season average is just under 40 DraftKings points per game. His biggest advantage here is a matchup with San Antonio, who ranks seventh in pace, 29th in defensive efficiency and 28th in points allowed.
Cash Game Considerations
Giannis Antetokounmpo (PF/C – MIL): $12,300 DraftKings, $11,800 FanDuel
Antetokounmpo has at least 40 DraftKings points in all 13 games this season, averaging 57 fantasy points per game. That makes him a worthy option at all costs, because getting guaranteed 40-60 DK points from anyone is tough. Things are looking even better as Giannis has scored at least 55 DK points in nine of his last 11 encounters against this 20th-ranked Chicago defense.
Stephen Curry (PG – GSW): $10,800 DraftKings, $10,400 FanDuel
Curry has at least 42 DraftKings points in all but one game, with the only dud being a 40-point blowout in which he didn’t play the fourth quarter. This makes it hard to believe that it isn’t more expensive and has an annual average of 56 points. Facing the Clippers can be worrying, but Curry has at least 62 fantasy points in three of his last six matchups.
De’Anthony Melton (PG/SG – PHI): $7,600 DraftKings, $7,400 FanDuel
Injuries to Tyrese Maxey, James Harden and Joel Embiid leave Melton with all the minutes and opportunities he can handle. He’s scored at least 43 DK points in his first two games without these guys, and we expect that to fall short of his elite per-minute averages. They face the Hornets, who are ranked 19th in defensive efficiency ratings.
Montrezl Harrell (PF/C – PHI): $4,400 DraftKings, $4,900 FanDuel
Harrell had a start for him earlier in the year, dropping 27 DraftKings points in 29 minutes. He also averaged 33 fantasy points in the 19 games he played at least 26 minutes last year, and we expect that to be the case for this understaffed team. The matchup is the best part, with Charlotte giving up most of the fantasy points to opposing centers.
Bruce Brown (PG/SF – DEN): $6,300 DraftKings, $6,100 FanDuel
Brown has at least 25 DK points in six straight games and has averaged 35 points over that span. It’s no surprise given that this roster is so understaffed and he could be asked to do more with some of these guys resting in the second half of a back-to-back set. The matchup isn’t bad either, with OKC ranking 18th in the defensive efficiency rating.
Jalen Williams (SG/SF – OKC): $4,500 DraftKings, $5,100 FanDuel
Williams has scored at least 19 DK points in six of his last seven games, averaging 26 DK points per game over 29 minutes over those six games. That’s all you could ask from a $5,000 player and this 21-year-old is getting better by the day.
Jordan Clarkson (PG/SG – UTA): $6,900 DraftKings, $6,300 FanDuel
An injury to Mike Conley has forced Clarkson into primary ball-handling duties and has 79 combined DK points in his first two games without the veteran. That brings his season average to 33 DraftKings points per game, and if you’ve ever watched Clarkson play you know he’s not afraid to fire off as many shots as possible. Facing Detroit is the best part of it, last place in Defense Efficiency.
Reggie Jackson (PG/SG – LAC): $5,500 DraftKings, $5,500 FanDuel
Jackson has at least 33 fantasy points in three straight games. It was inevitable that production would turn because he’s still the primary point guard for that team, playing 30-35 minutes and attempting 10-15 shots per game. No player with such a role should be under $6,000, especially since they’re playing against a Warriors team that allows the most points in the NBA.
Collin Sexton (PG/SG – UTA): $4,400 DraftKings, $4,700 FanDuel
Sexton’s workload is the only thing holding him back, but he started and played 28 minutes in Utah’s last game. He’s also done 13 takes, and this is a guy who’s made $7,000 in this type of role in the past. Facing Detroit’s defense could be the right thing to get him back on track and give opposing point guards the second most fantasy points.
- Nikola Jokic (C – DEN): $11,600 DraftKings, $10,500 FanDuel
- PJ Washington (PF/C – CHA): $5,800 DraftKings, $6,600 FanDuel
- Paul Reed (PF/C – PHI): $3,700 DraftKings, $5,400 FanDuel
- Marcus Smart (PG/SG – BOS): $5,900 DraftKings, $6,700 FanDuel
- Derrick White (PG/SG – BOS): $5,000 DraftKings, $6,000 FanDuel
- Kyle Kuzma (PF – WAS): $8,600 DraftKings, $7,600 FanDuel
- Fred VanVleet (PG/SG – TOR): $7,800 DraftKings, $8,800 FanDuel
- Ben Simmons (PG/SF/PF – BKN): $6,100 DraftKings, $7,600 FanDuel
- Aaron Gordon (SF/PF – DEN): $5,600 DraftKings, $6,700 FanDuel
- DeAndre Jordan (C – DEN): $4,300 DraftKings, $6,000 FanDuel
- Bobby Portis (PF/C – MIL): $6,900 DraftKings, $6,000 FanDuel
- Malik Beasley (SG – MIN): $4,800 DraftKings, $5,700 FanDuel
- Marcus Morris (SF/PF – LAC): $5,700 DraftKings, $4,900 FanDuel
Joel Bartilotta is a featured author at FantasyPros. For more from Joel see his archive and follow him @Bartilottajoel.