The No. 20 Ole Miss Rebels (8-3) meet another SEC opponent when they host the Mississippi State Bulldogs (7-4) on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. We’ve got more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to watch Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State
Betting info for Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
Ole Miss and Mississippi State Stats
- Ole Miss scores an average of 10.9 points more (35.3) than the state of Mississippi allows (24.4).
- Mississippi State has forced five more turnovers this season (20) than Ole Miss has committed (15).
- Mississippi State has scored 33.5 points per game this season, 9.3 more than Ole Miss has given up.
- This season, Ole Miss has forced 14 turnovers, equivalent to the 14 times the state of Mississippi has turned over the ball.
Ole Miss players to watch
- Jaxson Dart leads Ole Miss with 2,364 passing yards (214.9 ypg) on 171 of 283 passing with 16 touchdowns versus eight interceptions this season. He also adds 551 rushing yards (50.1 ypg) on 107 carries.
- Quinshon Judkins has carried the ball 229 times for a team-high 1,385 yards (125.9 per game), with 16 touchdowns that year.
- This season, Zach Evans has 131 carries for 899 yards (81.7 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mingo’s team-leading 769 receiving yards (69.9 yards per game) came from 41 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Malik Heath has 754 receiving yards (68.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns and 47 passes this year.
- Jordan Watkins’ 28 receptions gave him 363 yards (33.0 ypg) and a touchdown.
Mississippi State players to watch
- Will Rogers has 3,463 passing yards (314.8 ypg) to lead Mississippi State. He completed 67.9% of his passes and recorded 32 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Jo’Quavious Marks has carried the ball 89 times for a team-high 456 yards (41.5 per game), with eight touchdowns that year. He also has 44 catches for 267 yards (24.3 per game).
- This season, Dillon Johnson has rallied for 426 yards (38.7 per game) on 78 carries with three touchdowns while also catching 39 passes for 228 yards (20.7 per game).
- Rara Thomas’s team-leading 599 receiving yards (54.5 yards per game) has 42 received with six touchdowns.
- Caleb Ducking has had a 450-yard season (40.9 yards per game) with eight touchdowns and 42 passes.
- Rufus Harvey’s 45 catches this season have resulted in 429 yards (39.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.